One of the first classes I’m teaching is a darling mini book made out of chipboard. Decorated with cute Crate Paper patterned paper and stickers. Each page inside is a glassine bag so you can add love notes, photos and other memorable keepsakes.
This would make a great gift for Mother’s Day, a keepsake for yourself, or give to one of your children.
I love this book because I keep little tid-bits of our lives and it is fun to have a place to showcase them.
The workshop will include video tutorials, detailed instructions and photos. Lessons will be posted weekdays at 9 am central time. You will be sent an email as a reminder to check out the class. Remember this is a self-paced class so you can work on it when it is convenient for you. The lessons are outlined below:
- Making the chipboard Album
- Front Cover
- Attaching the Bags
- Inspiration: What memorabilia to save and what to chuck?
- Dressing up the pages part 1
- Dressing up the pages part 2
- Journaling Cards
- What to include inside
- Paper Trimmer
- Modge Podge or other good liquid adhesive
- I also like to use Elmer’s Memory Book Adhesive
- Exacto Knife or Cutting Knife to trim around the edges of book
- Crop-A-Dile or something that can punch a hole through chipboard
- Eyelet setter
- Score Blade
- Something to fold creases very nice. Bone Folder
Purchase Options: Class ticket w/kit $28.00|Class ticket w/o kit#12.00|Class ticket with kit INTERNATIONAL#36.00